Terms & conditions
Following are the terms and conditions relating to i2c programmes and events. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these.
- Coaching programmes run for 45 weeks of the year with 2 weeks break at Christmas, Easter and the summer holidays plus an extra week that the coach may take at their discretion giving sufficient notice.
- Monthly payments are calculated based on 40 weeks of the year (giving you 5 weeks free of charge) which is split into 12 equal payments.
- Cancellation – we require 30 days notice of cancellation of group sessions
- Club membership - you must pay a separate membership to the club at which you receive coaching
- Coaches - are all LTA accredited with valid DBS and First Aid certificates
- Medical conditions – must be disclosed along with any current medication taken
- Emergency contact – must be provided
- Weather cancellation – we reserve the right to cancel a class if the court is deemed unsafe for play, as much notice as possible will be given. You are given 5 weeks free each year to allow for such cancellations so no refund of monies will be given.
- Code of conduct – all players must adhere to each club’s own set of rules and must behave in an appropriate manner. We reserve the right to exclude a player from coaching if their behaviour is considered dangerous, disruptive or aggressive and hinders the ability of the coach to run the session.
- Behaviour policy - all players must adhere to the i2c Play Tennis Behaviour Policy. This policy is available on the i2c Play Tennis website.